- This event has passed.
Conference: Cognitive Futures in the Humanities
April 24, 2014 - April 26, 2014
The 2nd International Conference will take place at Durham University, 24-26 April 2014.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers include:
- ALAN RICHARDSON (Boston College)
- PATRICIA WAUGH (Durham University)
- MARK ROWLANDS (University of Miami)
- DAVID HERMAN (Durham University)
- ALAN PALMER (Independent scholar)
- VYVYAN EVANS (Bangor University)
There will also be a roundtable discussion on interdisciplinarity including Ellen Spolsky (Bar Ilan University) and Michael Wheeler (Stirling University).